gCreate Official Rocket Ship Update

In my last post talked about how I want to print the gCreate Official Rocket Ship. Have printed the smoke base.  That took just under 13 hours.  Did that overnight and then the next day gave it a coat of primer.  Next up is the main part of the ship.  That is where I ran into some trouble, it failed.   One of the outside rockets broke some how.  Luckily I was home to check on it every now and again.  So was able to stop it from wasting any more filament.  So re-sliced the file with add supports from the program it’s self and ones I have added.  Hope that works.  Will be back with more updates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: